PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 is now available!

rickreynolds
24-10-13, 01:54
We review Astrosmash, have an interview with SoCal about RETRO magazine, an announcement from Elektronite, and more!

Check it out: http://www.intellivisionaries.com

drich255
25-10-13, 07:51
Another great episode! I am an Intellivision Newbie, so I am finding your podcast to be very informative.

Time to play some Astrosmash on my Intellivision Lives DS cart!

Nurmix
25-10-13, 11:17
Another great episode! I am an Intellivision Newbie, so I am finding your podcast to be very informative.

Time to play some Astrosmash on my Intellivision Lives DS cart!

Hey drich. Thanks, glad you're enjoying it. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to let us know.

drich255
26-10-13, 05:02
In addition to high scores, people should post the maximum number of lives banked at one time in Astrosmash. That game is extremely generous with the extra lives.

rickreynolds
26-10-13, 05:18
Great idea. Unfortunately, I don't know what my max lives count was. I think I got into the 60's at one point, but I couldn't be very firm about that.

Byte Knight
27-10-13, 05:58
Outstanding work guys! It's great to have a podcast about my original video game system. I remember my Dad and I writing our Astrosmash high scores in the manual. I think it was the only video game that he ever beat me at, although I didn't actually witness his record-breaking game... This is one of the reasons the game was so good - it was fun for all ages.

Keep up the great work!

rickreynolds
27-10-13, 01:04
Thanks much! So far it's really been a joy to do.

Nurmix
01-11-13, 11:03
Outstanding work guys! It's great to have a podcast about my original video game system. I remember my Dad and I writing our Astrosmash high scores in the manual. I think it was the only video game that he ever beat me at, although I didn't actually witness his record-breaking game... This is one of the reasons the game was so good - it was fun for all ages.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks Byte Knight! Glad you enjoyed the show. We're going for a monthly schedule at this point. Hope you can tune in for more.

focusrs
01-01-14, 02:24
I think I remember hearing in this episode that someone was looking for this :) found this one in Canton NC :) so Paul, Rick, William who was looking for this? heh heh heh

rickreynolds
01-01-14, 04:28
I think I remember hearing in this episode that someone was looking for this :) found this one in Canton NC :) so Paul, Rick, William who was looking for this? heh heh heh

Cool! I mentioned it on the Astrosmash show, and then I think Nurmix mentioned wanting one also!

I ended up finding one on ebay some weeks later. I'm now down to only 2 Sears variants left - Checkers and Backgammon. My understanding is that those two will be a bit harder to come by than the others.

focusrs
01-01-14, 05:23
so Mr. Nurmix, you want this copy of it?