PDA

View Full Version : Free Steam Games: Serious Sam HD Episodes 1 and 2

Leathco
12-09-13, 08:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9-OW_CXdEc

Back to back steam giveaway! This next giveaway is for Serious Sam HD Episodes 1 and 2. The Serious Sam games are great FPS titles, incredibly hard due to the insane numbers of baddies coming at you. But wow, great fun!

All you have to do to get these is answer this: The title of this months RGR Podcast is a reference to what past Disney Channel actor and music performer?

Vipp
12-09-13, 08:38
Could that be Miley 'Flat Arse and junk teeth' Cyrus by any chance?

Leathco
12-09-13, 09:26
Could that be Miley 'Flat Arse and junk teeth' Cyrus by any chance?

I make these too easy don't I? lol

Vipp
12-09-13, 09:34
Well you either make them too easy or i know far to much about pop culture right now. maybe im not over the shock of SoCal claiming he wanted to Twerk Haha. Glad your feeling a little better mate, i tip my hat to you buddy, im a big girl when i deal with pain. however i usually get ice cream after an accident from my fiance so i tend to milk it even if it's a small thing lol.

Diagamblic
14-09-13, 05:53
Darn! My work started blocking all "gaming" related sites...so I only caught this just now on my off hours. Though I would love a copy of system shock 2 even more ;-)

Leathco
14-09-13, 03:37
Darn! My work started blocking all "gaming" related sites...so I only caught this just now on my off hours. Though I would love a copy of system shock 2 even more ;-)

Tell ya what focus, give me a week or two and I can hook you up with a steam code for system shock 2.

focusrs
14-09-13, 11:38
Tell ya what focus, give me a week or two and I can hook you up with a steam code for system shock 2.

Ya, Diagamblic dont need no system shock 2...... Gives it to me :) bwah ha ha ha ha ha

Leathco
15-09-13, 04:29
Hmm....obviously my reading comprehension needs work....