PDA

View Full Version : Focus on teh Prize Contest for October 19th 2013 - Intv Star Wars Empire Strikes Back

focusrs
11-09-13, 03:25
The prize for October 19th will be Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back! cart for the Intellivision Game System.

To enter, just guess my average high score :) I will play the game three times and then average the scores for a final score.

The closest guess to my final average score wins the cart!

indieseoul
20-10-13, 10:39
If it's not too late I'll guess 1500 points!

focusrs
20-10-13, 02:15
since you are the only one to enter YOU WIN! will put thw cart in the "indie box"

Vipp
20-10-13, 05:27
since you are the only one to enter YOU WIN! will put the cart in the "indie box"
I thought i was banned from entering competitions so i didn't enter. :(

focusrs
20-10-13, 06:59
you are not banned, where did you get that idea? you get banned only if you try to get me drunk and tell you the answers to questions on a contest :)

Vipp
20-10-13, 07:09
you are not banned, where did you get that idea? you get banned only if you try to get me drunk and tell you the answers to questions on a contest :)

HAHA! That's what i did. lol :) next competition i'm in. Are you planning to come to the UK for Retro Revival Focus? it would be great to have you over here.

focusrs
20-10-13, 10:21
May try sometime in the future. This year I am committed for Magfest and CGE, maybe on the off year of CGE I may try to come over there. If for anything to harass septic lemon :), I has plans, plans I tell you, heh heh heh........