PDA

View Full Version : Focus on the Prize Contest for September 21st - Signed DS Intellivsion Lives CIB!

focusrs
09-08-13, 03:40
Signed copy by Intellivision the Great himself - Keith Robinson!

First one to guess what three games I am playing on my Intellivision wins the prize! :)

The game audio clips will be in the next Focus on the Prize segment on the next RGRU episode! So after listening to the podcast, head over here to enter your guesses

focusrs
04-09-13, 02:04
Just to clarify, the first one to post the correct 3 games wins the prize. The deadline to guess is the 21st. Also, the three games may may not be on the intellivision lives collection :)

As a alternative, if you cannot figure out the three games, then enter in how high of a score you think I can get playing astrosmash :) I will play the game on the 21st and post the video showing the winner :)

Oh and fishing for answers on skype with me disqaulifys you :)

Vipp
04-09-13, 03:28
Oh and fishing for answers on skype with me disqaulifys you :)

So me and IndieSeoul are disqualified then? Haha.

focusrs
04-09-13, 03:58
So me and IndieSeoul are disqualified then? Haha.

Not yet :)

Burgertime
04-09-13, 09:59
I have a signed and numbered copy, and it's a fantastic collection. Congrats to whoever wins it.

Vipp
04-09-13, 10:30
i think i know clip 1 and 3 but i have no idea what clip 2 is... i need an intellivision. lol.

focusrs
04-09-13, 11:40
i think i know clip 1 and 3 but i have no idea what clip 2 is... i need an intellivision. lol.

The skype message you sent me is Nope.

I am not saying which are right or wrong, you have to guess all three right at the same time to win :)

Vipp
06-09-13, 09:00
Okay here goes... i think after playing my way thourgh some brilliant games i believe this to be my guess mate. In order, are the audio clips to these games?... (fingers crossed folks)

1 TRON Deadly Discs

2 The Dreadnaught Factor

3 lock 'N' chase

:)

focusrs
07-09-13, 01:08
Okay here goes... i think after playing my way thourgh some brilliant games i believe this to be my guess mate. In order, are the audio clips to these games?... (fingers crossed folks)

1 TRON Deadly Discs

2 The Dreadnaught Factor

3 lock 'N' chase

:)

Those are correct!!!! you won the Signed Cib Intellivision lives for the DS! Will put it with your other items and get them mailed soon to you. I imagine Kerry is wondering where here Atari Touch Me is :)

Vipp
07-09-13, 10:43
AMAZING! i really wanted this game too. :) Kerry is patient mate, she does love her hand-held computers and now seems to have won a complete collection of them from your competitions. Haha. :) let us throw you some Paypal cash for postage buddy. :) :) :)