PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing A New Leaf

GameGavel
07-06-13, 12:52
Launching on the 9th! I just can't hardly wait for this game! Anyone else getting it launch day? Can wait to start visiting your towns!

Burgertime
07-06-13, 02:10
I'm highly considering picking it up. My wife actually dislikes the series, but I really enjoy it.
I wanted the Gametrailers review of it, and they gave it an 8.6 out of 10 I believe. Love that K.K Slider has switched things up with his music. He was always one of my favorite characters in the games.

GameGavel
10-06-13, 05:07
irata's gates are open tonight if anyone wants to come visit.

GameGavel
15-06-13, 11:00
My towns gate is open now

GameGavel
11-07-13, 02:08
Man, I've been playing the hell out of this. Completed the second floor to the Museum and opened Yada's arcade up there with games and custom arcade carpet and wall paper (Mario and Q*Bert). So addicting! And finally, the night club is opening this week. Loving the island, too! Come visit!

drich255
11-07-13, 04:52
Man, I've been playing the hell out of this. Completed the second floor to the Museum and opened Yada's arcade up there with games and custom arcade carpet and wall paper (Mario and Q*Bert). So addicting! And finally, the night club is opening this week. Loving the island, too! Come visit!

Sounds nice. Does the arcade have games you can actually play? Or is it more like the museum that you just look at stuff?

I'll be getting it in a couple of weeks. I look forward to it (and it will be a surprise for my kids).

GameGavel
11-07-13, 03:35
Sounds nice. Does the arcade have games you can actually play? Or is it more like the museum that you just look at stuff?

I'll be getting it in a couple of weeks. I look forward to it (and it will be a surprise for my kids).

Naw, can't play any of them really. Some make sounds when you interact with them though. I still have an electronic dart board coming to go in there and I will get a few more pins and cocktails to fill out the room. Maybe a Ping Pong table, too :) Oh, and I have a neon sign getting delivered today hopefully that will go in there.

focusrs
23-07-13, 11:13
If you have the QR reader enabled in Animal Crossing (by talking to Sable every day for 10 days) here are the QR codes for a Arcade USA T-shirt :)

Gordon Bennett
14-08-13, 05:43
Well that's the end of Animal Crossing for me. I had my fossils checked today and one of them is a "pachy skull."

The game goes back tomorrow. I refuse to play or support racist video games.

drich255
16-08-13, 04:18
Focus, just picked up your Arcade USA shirt in AC. Very nice!

focusrs
16-08-13, 01:39
Focus, just picked up your Arcade USA shirt in AC. Very nice!

Its getting around :), bwah ha ha ha ha

miner2049er
22-08-13, 11:58
Well that's the end of Animal Crossing for me. I had my fossils checked today and one of them is a "pachy skull."

The game goes back tomorrow. I refuse to play or support racist video games.

Haha!