PDA

View Full Version : What New PSN games have you recently bought?

Vipp
27-04-13, 10:33
Hi guys, i have just bought a few games on the PSN, rather than have lots of threads i thought we could update the one thread as and when anyone gets a new game/s.

Yesterday i got -
Afterburner: Climax
Sonic 4 part 2
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

I have been playing a lot of Afterburner and its brilliant, i can see that eventually it will get boring but at the moment im enjoying it a lot.

Anyone else been buying from the PSN recently?

Burgertime
27-04-13, 11:52
The last one I actually bought was the re-release of Darkstalkers.
I've been adding the free PS+ games to my list in case I want to try those games out. Unfinished Swan isn't too bad to relax with.

tomtom2play
30-04-13, 12:37
Guacamelee is what I bought recently. It is a Metroid/Castlevania style game set in Mexico. You are a luchador who has to save El Presidente's Daughter. It is an awesome game and worth everybit of the $15. Also, it is a cross buy and cross save game. It is awesome to be playing on my PS3 and then upload my save to cloud so I can save to my vita for on the go.
http://www.guacamelee.com/

Dhalamar
12-06-13, 03:30
I've actually been on a PS2 kick lately... and right now it's great because the system and the games are in that period just after discontinuation where damn near EVERYTHING is dirt cheap.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Diagamblic
12-06-13, 03:27
I miss my PS2! I gave it to my my wife's sisters. There are a ton of great games for it. I bought Persona 3 on the PS Store recently and have been playing that a bit lately. And a lot of Pinball arcade on my VITA since it was free.

neshead80
27-06-13, 12:27
I picked up Papo & Yo a couple of weeks ago but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. Definitely interested in Guacamelee.