PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 6: a hundred reasons you shouldn't buy this game!

Vipp
02-04-13, 10:49
I'm not often tempted to let people know how bad a game is, however, this will save you time and money! Recently I borrowed Resident Evil 6 from a straight talking Aunty and she said this "You can borrow the game but it's a bag of wank". Well I took it home and have now tried three times to get into the game and oh my god its a big pile o' shyte. Leon Kennedy is back and all Capcom wanted from him in return for another shot at being a Chris Redfield was to learn EVERy CLICHE EVER WRITTEN BY MANKIND and he uses them to full effect in this pants game. Whilst playing Lip Glossed Leon you will squint your way into a world of pain as he embarks on such epic missions as.... 'get the elevator to work' and 'drop everything you are doing to find a strangers lost daughter'. Meanwhile the computer guided character Helena who joins you manages to stumble onto anything and everything that makes noise during the scenes you're directed to keep quiet. No more than 2 minutes into the game i was trying to decorate her head with bullet holes so I could continue in some order of normality.

If you have a playstation and want the Resident Evil 6 experience, save the money and buy twenty of the cheeeeeeesiest chick flicks, nail a tv to your head and don't move your ass for a week. That pain is definitively Resident Evil 6 on the PS3.

Seriously guys...Don't buy this game. Learn from my epic mistake.

Vipp

Burgertime
03-04-13, 02:14
That's funny, because I have the opposite view of this game :p
Everyone trashed on this game, but I really enjoyed it. So much so that I got the platinum for it. Just don't feel like going through all the DLC content.

focusrs
03-04-13, 03:32
every game regardless of what it is will have lovers and haters. i rarely go by what anyone says about a game as my tastes most likly will be different from theres. i typically will not buy a game until i play a demo, rent it or borrow it first. in my case i have a good friend that manages a gamestop that lets me try out new release games :)

Diagamblic
03-04-13, 03:33
If you didn't like this one, I'd definitely recommend trying Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS. I haven't gotten to try it yet, but I've heard that it brings back a return to the spookiness and feel of the earlier RE titles and has gotten great reviews. Even if you don't have 3DS an HD remake is in the works all of the major consoles. Check it out!

Vipp
03-04-13, 09:02
I do have a 3DS however i am playing it less and less now. Do you mean Resident Evil Revelations is getting a HD remake or the original games will be getting a HD release on PS3 and so on.

Diagamblic
03-04-13, 03:51
Revelations. It will get an HD remake:
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/06/resident-evil-revelations-hd-trailer-shows-off-new-infernal-di/