PDA

View Full Version : Retrogaming round up Reviewed

Retrobitcritic
21-03-13, 07:00
check out my review of retro gaming roundup.
http://retrogamecloud.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/retro-gaming-roundup-podcast-review/

Brumisator
21-03-13, 10:09
Took me less than 6 hours to read, does not accurately represent the product being reviewed. I'll see you in court.

Jokes aside, it's not much of a review, rather a description. "RGR has these people, they do this, and that, and also that". In your future reviews you may want to consider giving your opinion on things to make for a more interesting and informative read.
Still, I hope people read it and bring even more listeners in around these parts.

LovelyWong
22-03-13, 06:15
It looks like Scott's last name is not spelled correctly in the article.

SubaruBrat
22-03-13, 06:24
Shit, I can barely spell my name, if I tried to spell Brumisator's name it would be a fucking train wreck.

During our top ten we did today we found a review that called us a show run by two really smart guys, and Socal Mike, now that is a review!

Retrobitcritic
22-03-13, 03:10
Sorry, I meant this as a way to get my viewers and fans to visit your site and view your podcast, not as a true indepth review for avid fans of the podcast. But all set aside, I will work on fixing this article.

saberman
23-03-13, 07:07
Shit, I can barely spell my name, if I tried to spell Brumisator's name it would be a fucking train wreck.

During our top ten we did today we found a review that called us a show run by two really smart guys, and Socal Mike, now that is a review!

That's just too funny. I almost passed out though lack of Oxygen I was laughing so hard when I read it.