PDA

View Full Version : Looking to hook up for some online gaming tonight

focusrs
02-12-12, 08:23
Socal and I are planning on being on the PS3's tonight for some online gaming. Wanted to put a post up to see if anyone else is up for this.

Looking to play Worms Revolution initially, maybe some warlords or Red Baron.

Dont know a time, but will update this post when I get online this evening.

focusrs
02-12-12, 11:04
Got my gear for tonight....

PS3 - check
controller - check
headset w mic - check
Beverage - booYah!!!

focusrs
03-12-12, 01:41
were are online right now

SepticLemon
03-12-12, 01:58
I would join, but I'm about to go to bed, planning on Ggaming tomorrow?

focusrs
03-12-12, 05:49
I might be on again around 9pm EST. I have Field meetings here where I live and business dinners in the evening. My next open time would be Friday and the weekend.

Worms revolution is a blast, especially with Socal and myself drinking while trying to take out Scott and each other :)

I plan on picking up that Portal 2 game for the Ps3 so we can give it a go on Steam or the PS3 as well.

SubaruBrat
03-12-12, 04:19
Were looking to set up something planned for this Friday, but I am thinking about hopping on for a Worms round or two between 8pm ish and 10pm ish tonight (Monday the 3rd) anyone in?

focusrs
03-12-12, 05:02
Were looking to set up something planned for this Friday, but I am thinking about hopping on for a Worms round or two between 8pm ish and 10pm ish tonight (Monday the 3rd) anyone in?

Yep, I will try to get one around 8pm to 9pm as well :) That friggin game is way to fun!

A preplanned friday session would be the bomb though. are you picking up a headset for your PS3? or we doing the Skype again?

SubaruBrat
03-12-12, 05:09
I plan to grab a headset on the way home, so as long as they have them in stock I'll be good.

focusrs
04-12-12, 01:58
Sittin online, headset plugged into the PS3 ready for some Worm Revolution Action!!!

SubaruBrat
04-12-12, 02:11
Shelves were picked bare of headsets, still on skype for tonight.

SubaruBrat
04-12-12, 01:06
FocusRS and I got taken to the woodshed last night by this one player. There is a whole level of play that we didn't know was possible. Stuff like dropping a turret and then hitting it into the enemy area with the baseball bat and while it sits there damaged and sparking it pins down and machine guns us round after round. It is also possible to lay a landmine on an enemy and escape before it blows up, a new one on us. And there were many more examples that we saw, I think some more practice is in order.

focusrs
04-12-12, 01:16
gotta love the name of that player that kicked our ass. HIVtoAIDS. his worms had names like leperacy syphillis and such. friggin hilarious

Vipp
04-12-12, 01:20
My copy of the game os on order so i will be joing you guys very soon. cant wait.

SubaruBrat
04-12-12, 01:46
Sure you got the right game? This was an instant DL in the PSN store.

Vipp
04-12-12, 03:04
oh crap... I thought you were playing Worms Ultimate Mayhem.

focusrs
04-12-12, 04:07
worms revolution. i named my worms last night to inky, blinky, pinky and clyde

indieseoul
04-12-12, 04:21
Oh I named my worm alright....Oh you mean something else. Never mind. :)

random_dave
04-12-12, 04:33
I bloody love worms, but i don't think i'm available at the same time as you lot, I'll keep an eye out just in case.

Does it play with turn time limits? Cos if not, or they are quite generous i'll have to see if i still have my mad ninja rope skills that allow me to cross the maps with incredible finesse

SepticLemon
04-12-12, 05:10
I don't have worms, but I have War Lords, now if only I can find my damn ear piece for my PS3 for chat.

SubaruBrat
04-12-12, 05:17
I gotta get warlords myself since we seem to have some movement toward getting some online gaming going. I am hoping the other store I will stop at on the way home tonight has a headset in stock.

I don't have worms

You sure?

SepticLemon
04-12-12, 05:39
I don't have worms

You sure?

LMAO! Worm Revolution the game you foo!

http://awesomesquad.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/mr-t-i-pity-the-fool.gif?w=655

BTW, I just found my Ear piece and I'm charging it up right now.

Out of curiousity, who has that Midway Origins collection, I should be receiving tomorrow, does it have any online modes on it at all?

Vipp
04-12-12, 05:49
I have it, it does support upto four players online if my reading is correct.

focusrs
04-12-12, 06:55
yes it does 4 players. may have to use skype to talk if scott does not find a headset. my skype address is in my signature to contact me

i have midway origions. i have not seen any online mode. just high score tables

SubaruBrat
08-12-12, 05:15
Anyone up for Worms tonight, 9pm EST?

focusrs
08-12-12, 06:20
Me and I will be DRUNK!

Burgertime
08-12-12, 08:55
I just downloaded Worms today, and my next nights off are Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully I can play a bit of it offline in the next couple days and get the hang of the game before joining everyone.
Also have to charge my headset if people are using those as well.

GameGavel
10-12-12, 05:53
I am up for Worms Monday and Tuesday. Pick a time. scotty and focus can you guys play?

SubaruBrat
10-12-12, 05:55
I have to work nights Mon - Thurs, but we are playing right now!

Vipp
10-12-12, 08:45
I got my copy just now, i have made a team and done the tutorial so count me in for any games i can attend. Im off monday, tuesday, saturday and sunday nights. Instead of headsets could we not skype each other? i have a laptop so i can skype in any room? im not sure if this is possible for everyone? My headset is good but the battery life is a little dull.

focusrs
10-12-12, 01:39
I am up for Worms Monday and Tuesday. Pick a time. scotty and focus can you guys play?

I have to go to PA on a business trip. Wont be able to play until Thursday evening this week.

GameGavel
11-12-12, 11:51
Anyone for some WORMS right now or shortly?

GameGavel
12-12-12, 01:31
I just picked up the WORMS REVOLUTION Medieval Tales Pack for $4.99. Some cool castle style new levels. Do we all need this to play these stages? Or can I start a game with one of these expansion pack stages? We will have to try.

focusrs
12-12-12, 01:33
if you are available thursday evening or the weekend i will be available to play

GameGavel
12-12-12, 02:45
if you are available thursday evening or the weekend i will be available to play

Thursday should work :) You all might want to get the new Burgertime too. I have it and it has online multiplayer. It's fun!!

SepticLemon
12-12-12, 02:56
Hmm... all this Worms stuff make me want to get it, but it's a huge ass shame that you guys all have it on the PS3. Worms is the kind of game I'd play on the PC, though I will admit to playing loads of Worms Armageddon on the N64. Crazy ass no sense controls in that game with the N64 controller, but some how I taught myself those stupid controls to a tee, lmao!

focusrs
13-12-12, 06:30
What time to hook up tonight for worms? I should be online around 7pm est (4pm Socal Time).

focusrs
14-12-12, 12:13
online right now

GameGavel
14-12-12, 12:31
I can play a few games :) Logging on now. Did you happen to get the Burgertime game?

focusrs
14-12-12, 12:34
yes

SubaruBrat
14-12-12, 01:07
Anyone up for Friday night?

focusrs
14-12-12, 03:16
Anyone up for Friday night?

I am!!!! just name the time, the only thing I have going is Date Night with the Wife, but I should be home by 7pm. Socal and I downloaded the worms medival pack. Tried warlords, its kind of meh, the voice chat is really bad as well as the lobby to hook up. Now Burgertime on the other hand is very hectic and a BLAST to play! highly recommended game

SubaruBrat
14-12-12, 03:29
I will probably be on about 9pm EST myself.

focusrs
14-12-12, 04:26
I will probably be on about 9pm EST myself.

That would be better for me as well. If you happen to get on sooner, just text me on my phone.

Private Parts, Seymore Butts, Nolan Bushnell and I.P. Freely await to kick your wormy ass :)

GameGavel
14-12-12, 04:27
Played some Burgertime with Focus tonight. Fun times! Everyone else should pick this one up too. Hint Hint Scott ;)