PDA

View Full Version : Vipp's Christmas Retro Gaming Round up Competition. ENDS 09/12/12 (MIDNIGHT GMT)

Vipp
18-11-12, 01:17
QUICK IMAGE LINK - http://www.gamegavel.com/forum/album.php?albumid=25&attachmentid=808
PRIZES TO BE WON! - http://www.gamegavel.com/forum/album.php?albumid=25&attachmentid=820

Welcome to Vipp's Christmas Retro Gaming Round-up Competition.

This Competition will run until Midnight on the 9th of December 2012 (GMT) so if you want to enter can you please be sure to PM me your answers by then, you can update, change and alter your answers as many times as you like but make sure you make me aware of your intention to update your answers when you PM me.

Here are the Rules:
1 - Anyone can enter, all you have to do is PM me your answers. Below I will post a check list that can be copied for easy submission of answers if you want to use it.

2: ALL answers must be PM to me at the Retro Gaming Roundup Forums to be verified, anyone sharing answers on the forums will be excluded from winning. Sorry.

3: To keep the comp Retro I have not taken letters from any game title on a console made after 1991!

4: I have included some hard letters to try and make this comp worth the effort and to make the grand prise worth trying for.

5: I will post the winnings to the winners as soon as I can as I work Nights I can get very sleeps during the day. Oh and I’m lazy. I didn't get Moobs by running to the post office to ship items to winners every day. :)

Enjoy!

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW -

It's a simple game that you may have played before, simply go to this link:

http://www.gamegavel.com/forum/album.php?albumid=25&attachmentid=808

(or my profile/albums/Vipp's comp)

And study the image, each letter of the Retro Gaming Round-up has been replaced with a single letter from a retro game (COVER ART ONLY) all you have to do is tell me what games titles the letters belong too!. Simple!

The winner will be the FIRST person to correctly guess ALL of the game titles and PM me the answers first. If no one gets all of the titles (Which is unlikely) then the person with the most correct game titles who PM me first will win the first prise.

This Comp will have FIVE winners, the first five to get the most correct and PM me first will win. SO what will i win VIPP? i hear you ask!

**************THE PRIZE LIST***********

FIRST PLACE GETS YOU THE FOLLOWING -
A Signed Photo* of the three RGR hosts looking their best! a Free Steam Game from me worth up to $10, A Pac-man Mug and a $10 donation to RGR Podcast in your name.

SECOND PLACE -
You will receive A Signed Photo* of the three RGR Hosts Looking their best! and a Steam Giveaway (The basement Collection) from myself. (It is a brilliant Series of Games)

THIRD, FOURTH and FIFTH.
You will receive a Signed Photo* of the three RGR Hosts looking their best.

Enjoy this Competition and please remember to spread the word of the RGR.

Thanks!

VIPP/Benjamin Stirling in live news/ or just Ben

*Photo will be a very high quality print of original.

FOR EASY ANSWER SUBMISSION PLEASE COPY THIS FORMAT.

R=
E=
T=
R=
O=

G=
A=
M=
I=
N=
G=

R=
O=
U=
N=
D=

U=
P=

miner2049er
18-11-12, 01:28
Good comp.

Nice one Ben.

retroshaun
18-11-12, 03:12
Are they all console versions of the games then, not arcade? And do you want to know the actual version of the game (NES, C64 etc) or just the game title?

Vipp
18-11-12, 06:48
every letter comes from the front of a game box. if it isnt on a game box it isnt in the competition. :) all you have to do is tell me what game title the letter belongs too. if anyone can guess all of the systems the games belong to i will throw in another prize for winner 1.