PDA

View Full Version : PSN Friend ID's

GameGavel
11-10-12, 11:23
Let's play some Warlords!

socalmike is my PSN name.

SepticLemon
11-10-12, 11:44
I'm trying to remember my name on PSN, lol!

I think it's either SepticLemon or SgtSepticLemon.

GameGavel
11-10-12, 11:45
I sent an invite to septic. I will try the other one too.

GameGavel
11-10-12, 11:47
Says the sgt one isn't correct. Must be just septic. Did you get an invite?

SepticLemon
12-10-12, 12:07
I haven't been on my PS3 yet, I'll get to it later on.

random_dave
12-10-12, 10:38
rather unoriginally i'm random_dave

tomtom2play
03-11-12, 10:40
I am tomtom2play

Vipp
20-11-12, 06:52
PS3 Retro Gamer Friends List - Update.

Here is a current list of all the RGR listeners PS3/PSN ID. Add them as friends and play online games.

tomtom2play

random_dave

SepticLemon

socalmike

Darkwood_Killers - Vipp

Hope to see all of you online some time for some good gaming sessions.

Burgertime
20-11-12, 10:43
Don't have Warlords yet, but here is my PSN name.
G1_Burgertime

Vipp
26-11-12, 05:33
Just added you Burgertime, We all need to get a fun racing game or good arcade game to play online.

random_dave
26-11-12, 03:31
Just added you Burgertime, We all need to get a fun racing game or good arcade game to play online.
I'd suggest Sonic & All-Stars Racinf Transformed but that may be seen as being a tad biased

Vipp
26-11-12, 04:30
I want to get that game, my birthday is in early feb so we tend to wait untill then to buy the new games on the market but i ave the demo and it is great fun. I love sonic so i will be getting this game.

Burgertime
26-11-12, 11:22
I actually picked that game up on the Wii U, but I do have the first game on my PS3. It was the game that was in my 60GB system when it died >_<

Vipp
27-11-12, 04:08
Did you get it out of the PS3? I had the collectiors edition of Deamon's Souls in my ps3 when it died but thankfully for some reason it booted up once more, i got the game out and the system finally died on me. I still havent had it fixed yet, instead i got a slim PS3 but i dont like it like i love my fat ps3, its something about the fat ones that are just more fun...

focusrs
30-11-12, 10:43
Here is my PSN name

FocusRS512

GameGavel
30-11-12, 11:48
Did any of you get Warlords? I still need to figure out if we can all play that. I've never seen anyone on multiplayer since I got it :(

Also, you guys should get the Midway Arcade Origins and at least we can put up our high scores.

Here is my PSN name

FocusRS512

GameGavel
30-11-12, 11:51
I think I have everyone added.

dsofrank
01-12-12, 02:00
I'm ThriftyD on PSN. Feel free to add me. Haven't got Warlords yet, but up for some pinball, Ratchet and Clank, Hot Shots Golf etc.

rman
01-12-12, 03:03
Anzacbiscuit

wongojack
01-12-12, 04:41
Mine is wongojack I'm on Xbox a lot more - same name

Vipp
01-12-12, 09:58
PS3 Retro Gamer Friends List - Update v2.

Here is a current list of all the RGR listeners PS3/PSN ID. Add them as friends and play online games.

tomtom2play

random_dave

SepticLemon

socalmike

Darkwood_Killers - (Vipp in forums)

G1_Burgertime

FocusRS512

ThriftyD - (Dsofrank in forums)

Anzacbiscuit - (Rman in forums)

wongojack

Burgertime
02-12-12, 03:06
I still have to add you SoCal, the next time I'm on my system I'll do so.

GameGavel
02-12-12, 08:45
I still have to add you SoCal, the next time I'm on my system I'll do so.
Hey, no prob. Seriously, we have to some 4-player Worms Revolution. I am available all this coming week.

focusrs
02-12-12, 02:50
So far I have downloaed Warlords, Red Baron, Worms Revolution and Midway Classics :) Ready for some online play!

Vipp
02-12-12, 04:14
I have me the midway arcade origins collection and that can be up to four players, i would like to play Smash TV if anyone is interested?

SubaruBrat
03-12-12, 04:21
Vipp, you can add me to the list, mine is Acrosport2 I didn't know this thread was here, I almost never look in the Game Gavel area.

Vipp
03-12-12, 04:37
I will add you to the list, i think we will be seeing RGR on the PSN a lot more, i can't wait for some gaming sessions. for me weekends are best.

Vipp
03-12-12, 04:37
PS3 Retro Gamer Friends List - Update v3.

Acrosport2 - (SubaruBrat in Forum/Host)

socalmike - (Host)

tomtom2play

random_dave

SepticLemon

G1_Burgertime

FocusRS512

wongojack

itsreallykevin
04-12-12, 02:14
Mine is deafcdthief - currently playing black tops 2 but I have PS plus so I download all the free stuff

SubaruBrat
07-12-12, 05:23
Hey guys, please add AIDSorHIV to your gamer list for Worms and Warlords, he has been playing against us in Worms and has some slick moves, I have learned allot from playing against him.

Vipp
02-01-13, 01:00
PS3 Retro Gamer Friends List - Update v4.

socalmike - (Host)

tomtom2play

random_dave

SepticLemon

G1_Burgertime

FocusRS512

wongojack

deafcdthief - (Itsreallykevin in forums)

AIDSorHIV

bjones371
02-01-13, 08:20
Mine's bjones371 - just missed the last update :)

Vipp
02-01-13, 04:20
No Worries Buddy. I will add you today and update the list soon. We have a good PS3 group now and playing worms with Scott and Socal is very very funny. If you get the chance to play FocusRS and Septic Lemon aswell i you should thay are also very funny and fun to play online with.

bjones371
02-01-13, 11:19
No Worries Buddy. I will add you today and update the list soon. We have a good PS3 group now and playing worms with Scott and Socal is very very funny. If you get the chance to play FocusRS and Septic Lemon aswell i you should thay are also very funny and fun to play online with.

I've noticed that a few of you seem well ingrained in to Worms Revolution, when I get back home this weekend I will buy it and rack a few hours up on there, I used to absolutely suck at Worms when I was younger but not played it for a very long time, so the wind may have changed since then :)

Vipp
02-01-13, 11:39
I will be flat out honest with you, i kill myself faster than these guys can kill me, i think AIDSorHIV is the resident wizz at Worms but the rest of us are lacking. lol, eventually we will all move onto other games but worms is the game of the day. I have added you now bud.

Vipp
20-01-13, 09:56
PS3 Retro Gamer Friends List - Update v5.

socalmike - (Host)

tomtom2play

random_dave

SepticLemon

G1_Burgertime

FocusRS512

wongojack

AIDSorHIV

bjones371

itsreallykevin
26-01-13, 03:37
Is worms the only choice of game? I have PS Plus and have access to a ton of stuff. I am getting house of dead today and I think that's online multilayer... I but I believe you need the PS Move to play.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Vipp
26-01-13, 08:23
I think it is always worth suggesting a game to play, Which HotD game do you have mate? I have number 3 from the PSN store, i love that game. I really want to track down Typing of the dead on my Dreamcast.

miner2049er
30-01-13, 12:16
I'm UKMikeJames. Allow me to kick your ass at games now.

Vipp
30-01-13, 12:30
Added you Uk Mike, i can't wait to get online gaming with you Sott and SoCal.

itsreallykevin
12-02-13, 03:13
I think it is always worth suggesting a game to play, Which HotD game do you have mate? I have number 3 from the PSN store, i love that game. I really want to track down Typing of the dead on my Dreamcast.

Hey Vipp.. I I WAS gonna get pt. 4, and PSN had the 13 for '13 sale, and but I missed it. HoD 4 was $4.99. I do have Double Dragon Neon, and basically any of the free games you get for having PSN plus.

Vipp
12-02-13, 06:34
just signed up for a 90 day trial of PSPlaus but the only games i wanted to play were Limbo and Mortal Kombat but it appears Mortal Kombat is for the Vita only so that sucks... i am downloading little big planet 2 but only because i have paid the money and want to get use of it however im not sure i would play any of the other games free currently on PSPlus. Im glad i didnt get a year subscription.

itsreallykevin
12-02-13, 07:09
I did it for a year and renewed! I am able to play new games every other week. Then, in I have as long as I'm a member to play it. I I've downloaded everything they make available for free... even if it's something that's really out there. I today may be a shitty week, but new stuff should be out on tuesday/today

Diagamblic
29-03-13, 01:17
Just wanted to throw my name out there. I'm Diagamblic on PSN. Or Aaron in real life. I've only got Worms 2 Armageddon out of the worms games, but I may get revolution if you guys still play it a bit. I have to say I love the PSN+ system. Also - if you want to play a good Asteroids/Robotron type game definitely play Super Stardust HD if you didn't get it free way when PSN got hacked and Sony offered a few games for free.

focusrs
29-03-13, 01:35
I love super stardust HD! Ya, we were playing worms revolution quite a bit but we all got kind of busy. I think the guys are going to try and set up a tournament soon for it though.

I need to kick some more wormy butt :) bwah ha ha ha ha

Vipp
29-03-13, 11:54
I need to kick some more wormy butt :) bwah ha ha ha ha If we are playing in a few weeks that might give me enough time from now untill then to train my worms to fight you 'FocusRS Worm Killer'. lol. You're far too good with banana bombs and sheep. lol

Vipp
29-03-13, 12:03
PS3 Retro Gamer Friends List - Update v6.

socalmike - (Host)
UKMikeJames -(Miner2049er in Forum/Host)
tomtom2play
random_dave
SepticLemon
G1_Burgertime
FocusRS512
wongojack
AIDSorHIV
bjones371
Diagamblic

Currently as a group we often play the following games.

Worms: Revolution.

Dhalamar
05-04-13, 12:36
DhalamarWS if anyone hasn't noticed. lol

Vipp
04-05-13, 09:05
PS3 Retro Gamer Friends List - Update v7-May 2013.

Acrosport2 - (SubaruBrat in forum/Host)
socalmike - (GameGavel in forum/Host)
UKMikeJames -(Miner2049er in forum/Host)
tomtom2play
random_dave
SepticLemon
Darkwood_Killers - (Vipp in forum)
fireblade90 - (KerryRhian in forum)
G1_Burgertime
FocusRS512
ThriftyD - (Dsofrank in forum)
Anzacbiscuit - (Rman in forum)
wongojack
deafcdthief - (Itsreallykevin in forum)
AIDSorHIV
bjones371
Diagamblic
DhalamarWS - (Dhalamar in Forum)

Currently as a group we often play the following games.

Worms: Revolution. Golden Axe (PSN). Gauntlet 2 (PSN).