PDA

View Full Version : RGRU Video Commercial Contest

GameGavel
05-09-12, 05:12
Hey everyone,

You heard us mention this contest in the August 2012 Podcast. Well, here we go. Up for grabs is an autographed box and bottle of Stetson. This was purchased in Vegas and signed by the three of the RGRU hosts as well as a bunch of CGE Alumni including Keith Robinson, Steve Woita and many more! A truly one-of-a-kind prize!

To win this prize you have to create a great Video Commercial for the RetroGamingRoundup Show! All videos should be posted here in this thread and at the end of the contest we will put up a poll and the community will vote for the WINNER.

We will give you all plenty of time to submit (1) video (only). Contest deadline is November 20th, my birthday :) Now get those cameras rolling and put your editing skills to the test. Let's see what ya got!

Leathco
06-09-12, 01:49
haha, I remember the sexist one I made a couple years back. I got another good idea lined up. I won't win, but at least someone might laugh.

Nurmix
06-09-12, 04:50
Is that the same bottle of Stetson that UK Mike urinated in while hiding in Scott's hotel bathroom waiting for you to open the door, SoCal?
;-)

miner2049er
06-09-12, 09:15
No, that is a different one.

That's the one people were wearing all weekend.

focusrs
06-09-12, 12:59

Dude!!! you are a maniac :)

Nurmix
06-09-12, 08:46

That would explain the constant presence of hot chicks at the RGR booth (much more than "un-enhanced" Stetson would have attracted)..

Nice work, mate!

indieseoul
11-11-12, 02:02
Focusrs and I made a special commercial for you guys. We hope you like it. Introducing Socal Mike as Lady Galaga!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk2n-S4vuho&list=UUi9bZsk3XqcS958FtbAdP9w&index=1&feature=plcp

Nurmix
16-11-12, 04:52
Wow. It's as equally intriguing as it is disturbing. Nicely done... I think.

retroshaun
16-11-12, 03:46
Wow. It's as equally intriguing as it is disturbing. Nicely done... I think.

I absolutely second that sentiment!