PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD PSN

Vipp
03-09-12, 10:45
I have downloaded the new release and HD version of the classic Tony Hawk Pro Skater game on the PSN. Has anyone else had a play on this title? im finding it hard to complete but it is fun.

tomtom2play
03-11-12, 10:45
I played the orginal and loved it. I just haven't dropped the money to pick this up yet.
Still liking it?

Vipp
03-11-12, 04:25
The game is well worth the money if you have friends that enjoy a pick up and play and if you want an easy platinum. The online is a little basic but it is fun to play with some of the best players on the net, how they get the scors they do is beyond me. over all i would say buy it but it wouldnt hurt to wait for a sale. Tons of fun.

tomtom2play
04-11-12, 01:13
Cool, thanks. I am hoping it will be a PS Plus game.

tomtom2play
07-11-12, 01:35
Vipp, my PSN ID is tomtom2play if you want to add me.

Vipp
07-11-12, 01:53
Will do, i have taken a break from my PS3 recently but i do need to get back to it, ever since my fatty died recently i havent connected with my new slim line PS3, infact i have spent my past week annual leave playing on the forums arcade (see my Cannabolt highscore) and on Steam playing the Basement Collection. I will add you as soon as i get back on my PS3 for sure. Thanks again.

tomtom2play
03-02-13, 03:07
Ok Vipp, I stink at this game now. I finally got past the Mall (Ughh...). I don't think I will see a platinum on this one...still fun and nostalgic though.
The game is well worth the money if you have friends that enjoy a pick up and play and if you want an easy platinum. The online is a little basic but it is fun to play with some of the best players on the net, how they get the scors they do is beyond me. over all i would say buy it but it wouldnt hurt to wait for a sale. Tons of fun.

Vipp
03-02-13, 07:47
I found some of the missions a litte boring but if you combo your tricks coming out of or going itno grinds and manuals you will be able to work off the majority of the objectives. Just a little note if you have not yet bought the add on pack i wouldnt, it has no trophy support and also the levels are a little generic, not much in it really apart from seeing three old levels in HD. if you want the online trophy and have not yet done it let me know and i will join you and let you clock up a score, simples.