PDA

View Full Version : FocusRS contest 9/2/2012 - Roulette spin for Virtual Boy Galactic Pinball

focusrs
03-09-12, 03:28
Pick a number from 1 to 36 and see if you win a Galactic Pinball cart for the Virtual Boy System.

Spin will take place Sunday 9/9 at noon, check back to see if you won :)

Leathco
03-09-12, 07:01
Might try for this....I don't own a Virtual Boy yet, but I've been wanting to get one. The funny part is that my wife used to have one, and she has been asking me to find one, its one of the few retro game systems she is interested in, besides the SNES.

focusrs
03-09-12, 02:59
Might try for this....I don't own a Virtual Boy yet, but I've been wanting to get one. The funny part is that my wife used to have one, and she has been asking me to find one, its one of the few retro game systems she is interested in, besides the SNES.

will keep my eyes peeled for one during my hunts. what would be your price limit for one?

Leathco
03-09-12, 09:13
Honestly prolly no more than 40 or 50. I want one for the unique experience, kinda the same reason I'd love to get a Vectrex (that won't be for a loooooong while though)

focusrs
03-09-12, 09:20
Honestly prolly no more than 40 or 50. I want one for the unique experience, kinda the same reason I'd love to get a Vectrex (that won't be for a loooooong while though)

Did not realize you wanted a Vectrex, otherwise I would have sold you the one I repaired I picked up off of ebay a while back. I just recently sent it off to a subscriber on my youtube channel. I like picking up dead retro consoles and bringing them back to life :) (Its Aliiive, Aliiiveee!!!)

Leathco
03-09-12, 09:48
haha, no worries man, my want list is huge. I don't get everything on the want list, but slowly knock stuff off of it.

focusrs
08-09-12, 02:52
any other takers for this contest besides Leathco? Also, Leathco I need you to pm me your address so I can mail off your Intellivision Demon Attack game you won :)

Sharin the Retro!

Burgertime
09-09-12, 12:34
I'm going to take a stab at #11.

This is one of the few games I have left to complete my Virtual Boy collection. I have 9 of the easier to find titles.

focusrs
09-09-12, 07:11
here are the results

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1eiFzQj8G8&feature=youtu.be

Leathco
09-09-12, 09:26
Hey cool! I'm gonna have to get a giveaway ready (usually my giveaways are Steam games, so I am open to suggestions).