PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the 8-Bit Adventurers from Ep. 9?

Kyosho
02-08-12, 03:39
I've recently discovered this awesome podcast after Socal Mike was on the All Gen Gamers and have been slowly making my way through it. In episode 009 there was an interview with these two guys who were attempting to beat every NES game ever released and document the process (and endings) on youtube. Here (http://www.gamegavel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2010&highlight=8-bit+adventurers) was a link on this forum about it.

They seem to have disappeared. Their website is gone. Their youtube channel is gone. Anyone know what happened? I'm extremely curious. I mean, I could understand them maybe losing interest in the project after a while, but why delete everything. It's quite odd.

SubaruBrat
02-08-12, 04:11
I am sorry to say we don't know. And things like that get deleted and we also ask why.

A question about your user name, I am a big collector of 60's - 80's radio controlled cars and there was no bigger name than Kyosho, any affiliation?

Kyosho
02-08-12, 04:33
There's always a chance one of them is a member of the forum here and might see this. Who knows.

As for my username.. no actual affiliation. But yeah, that's where I got it from. I was a bit into R/C cars back in the day. Expensive hobby. Or, well, it can be. I chose this name somewhat randomly several years back when registering on the old PCGameReview forums. I always liked the sound of that company's name. I intended for it to be temporary, but it just kinda stuck. I'd say once or twice a year when I'm playing an online game some one recognizes it and ask me about it. Heh.