PDA

View Full Version : FocusRS Contest 7/30/2012 - Win a Atari 2600 game

focusrs
31-07-12, 12:38
Ok the last one went real fast (I think Indieseoul is related to that guy from the movie "a perfect mind" :) ) So here is a harder one.

this time there are three clues in the puzzle to what game is being given away. Find the clues and post what game is being referred to and you win it!!!!!!

Shipping only in the Continental US

click on puzzle to enlarge and print out.

indieseoul
31-07-12, 07:57
How about Omega race? Three words: Need booster Grip

I guess it could also be Thrust the homebrew Atari 2600 game since it also uses this controller.

focusrs
31-07-12, 11:34
How about Omega race? Three words: Need booster Grip

I guess it could also be Thrust the homebrew Atari 2600 game since it also uses this controller.

YEP!!!! Omega Race was the answer, also in the puzzle was RamPlus, CBS Electronics. Will add this one to your Entombed win for mailing. Man you are good at these, will have to come up with something more challenging :)

Brumisator
31-07-12, 08:41
Goddamn indieseoul, go hallucinate some college friends and their niece or something. You're hogging all the prises!

Then again, I wholeheartedly approve of people having to spend untold amounts of money to ship vintage games all the way to Korea. Haha!

indieseoul
31-07-12, 11:03
Ha ha brumisator you snooze you lose. LOL However Focusrs is sending the games to my father's house in the states so I will be getting these awesome prizes for Christmas when I go back home to visit. :)

focusrs
01-08-12, 03:09
Ha ha brumisator you snooze you lose. LOL However Focusrs is sending the games to my father's house in the states so I will be getting these awesome prizes for Christmas when I go back home to visit. :)

Something to look forward to!! :)