PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Newfoundland

NintendoPrime
24-06-12, 10:41
Hey, New member here, I have been listening to the backlog of podcasts while i work, and since i work 10 hour shifts i have almost finished them all. I love the show, My love of retro games has been set aflame once again. I have always been a fan of retro things, I collect comics, not all retro but picking up a comic to read has a certain retro feel( i collect to read not just for the sake of collecting them), I also collect Transformers again not all retro and it should be obvious what character is my favourite nintendoPRIME lol. I also have started collecting retro games and systems...well retero to me and really only nintendo as of yet..and again it should be obvious that nintendo games are my favourite lol. I live in Newfoundland and if I am the first listener from here then i want to send you all greetings from a great little island that people seem to forget. I also must make sure everyone knows that no, I do not live in an igloo....you would be surprised how many people have asked that -_-" So in closing, I am a fan of all things retro from cartoons to video games, The mario franchise is probably my favourite and the NES is the only console I owned as a child, right up until the gamecube came out...also only had super mario and duck hunt...maybe thats why i like mario...hmmm

GameGavel
24-06-12, 07:25
Welcome to the forums. Hope you stick around and we are glad you are enjoying the show :PAC

Hey, New member here, I have been listening to the backlog of podcasts while i work, and since i work 10 hour shifts i have almost finished them all. I love the show, My love of retro games has been set aflame once again. I have always been a fan of retro things, I collect comics, not all retro but picking up a comic to read has a certain retro feel( i collect to read not just for the sake of collecting them), I also collect Transformers again not all retro and it should be obvious what character is my favourite nintendoPRIME lol. I also have started collecting retro games and systems...well retero to me and really only nintendo as of yet..and again it should be obvious that nintendo games are my favourite lol. I live in Newfoundland and if I am the first listener from here then i want to send you all greetings from a great little island that people seem to forget. I also must make sure everyone knows that no, I do not live in an igloo....you would be surprised how many people have asked that -_-" So in closing, I am a fan of all things retro from cartoons to video games, The mario franchise is probably my favourite and the NES is the only console I owned as a child, right up until the gamecube came out...also only had super mario and duck hunt...maybe thats why i like mario...hmmm