PDA

View Full Version : Nolan Bushnell to attend the streaming party for Wasteland 2 kickstarter project

kynrek
16-04-12, 06:25
I just got an email update for the kickstarter project for Wasteland 2 and apparently Nolan Bushnell will be on attendance for the party... Just thought that was interesting.

"Also we will have a live streaming party on Monday night (16th) from 10pm-12am EDT to celebrate the green light of production on the game. Our Kickstarter does not close until 5am the next morning, but we wanted to get some of our friends and family together to celebrate this little bit of history and share it with you. On attendance will be Nolan Bushnell the founder of Atari, Chris Avellone and a few other surprise guests. We will be answering questions received through live chat on the Twitch TV stream as well as from Facebook fans. I will tweet the URL Monday afternoon as well as post it here on Kickstarter."

NolanBushnell-really
16-04-12, 10:59
Yes, it's true I will be there to answer questions. What night am I supposed to be there again? Damn senior moments. It's not like it's easy for a man of my age to remember insignificant details like that. I will also be here on Game Gavel to answer any questions that you might have of a sexual nature. Just because I'm an old man doesn't mean I can't get it up. I invented the erection pill after all.