PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the midwest!

sega.fan
04-03-12, 03:48
Hey guys! I found your podcast on the recommendation of a friend and all I can say is wow!
Growing up in the 70s and 80s I consider myself a first generation gamer.
Atari 2600, Intellivision, Colecovision (those are second generation consoles, I know) were what got me into gaming.
Its nice to find a podcast with people who loves these older systems as much as I do.
I also love the arcade coverage. Being a kid in the 70s and 80s, I of course spent most of my youth in the dark, smoky arcades. Ahhh the memories.
Looks like I have a few episodes to cath up on. I've started from episode #1 and after 2 weeks I'm already on to the 2nd year. I sit at my desk for 9 hours a day so I can make it through an episode a day.
Anyway, keep up the good work!

GameGavel
04-03-12, 04:39
HEY SEGA.FAN!

Welcome to the forums and thanks for listening to the show. We hope you continue to enjoy it as you work your way through the back catalog. And I hope you continue to grace us with our presence here in the forums.

SubaruBrat
04-03-12, 05:05
Damn dude, that is dedication! Thanks for coming to the forums and welcome to the show. You'll have to jump in on a live news and listener views sometime.

miner2049er
04-03-12, 05:10
Welcome, and don't forget to post in the forums when you make it to the end of RoundUp 15.

If you make it....