PDA

View Full Version : Pushmo

DragoonMog
09-02-12, 04:36
Really enjoying this 3D puzzle game. Has a ton of puzzles. It's getting quite a bit of press and good reviews.

People are sharing their puzzles they create through YouTube and other social media via QR codes. Been collecting a bunch of puzzles based on retro pixel art. Someone did a real cool set of Mega Man 2 puzzles.

Is anyone else playing this? If so maybe we could use this post to share puzzles.

GameGavel
09-02-12, 04:41
Oh, ya, I have been playing this one. Just cleared out the "practice" puzzles and starting on the new set. Can you scan the QR codes from a computer screen or do they have to be printed out? I can't seem to get them scanned right off the screen so maybe that answers my question.

DragoonMog
09-02-12, 09:47
Oh, ya, I have been playing this one. Just cleared out the "practice" puzzles and starting on the new set. Can you scan the QR codes from a computer screen or do they have to be printed out? I can't seem to get them scanned right off the screen so maybe that answers my question.

I could from my LED screen, as long as the image was high enough res. You have to reach a certain point in the game befor you can scan advanced user puzzles though. I think it is after they start giving you the puzzles with ladders and switches, it gives you a messages saying more options have become available in your studio. After you make a puzzle you have the option of making a QR code which it saves as an image file on your SD card. Pop the SD card into a card reader on a computer and you should be able to post it, put it in an email, ect.

Chris
09-02-12, 10:06
Love this game! I'm at the Nintendo Murals level....about 140 some in.....