PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Switch Force

tomtom2play
04-02-12, 04:50
Ok, so I went into the eShop to get Mutant Mudds and I didn't have enough in my account to get it and I did not really want to add more money at the time. I had been looking at Mighty Switch Force since it came out and I decided that I would take a chance on it since it seemed to have a positive rating.
I have to tell you this game is a lot of fun...frustrating at times, but, fun nonetheless.
The game is a puzzle platformer in which you are female cop with the objective of capturing 6 sexy escapees by switching blocks using the A button. There are also monsters that you must contend with when trying to capture the cons. You do not have a time limit, but, you are given a Par time so once you beat the level you can replay to try better your time.
The thing is you get no instruction what so ever which at first I was not really happy about but now that I have solved a few levels I find it is very satisfying to figure out the particular mechanic that is being introduced. Having no instruction is actually good since the game only has 16 levels.
If have have $5.99 and are looking for a challenging pick and play game I would highly recommend it.
I forgot to mention this game is in 3D. The effect is subtle and not gimicky.

DragoonMog
09-02-12, 03:46
Yeah, I love the game. On my second play trough. Really cool 2d platforming puzzle game. Really short though. It's part of the Mighty series by Wayforward and they do some really cool 2d games (Shantae, Contra 4, Boy and His Blob Wii ect).

One of my favorite things about it is the music. Real funky electronic music. I downloaded the soundtrack for this and the other Mighty games from BandCamp. It's a name your price pay model. http://virt.bandcamp.com/album/mighty-switch-force-ost