PDA

View Full Version : Christmas gifts for Underpriviledged Kids to give their dads........

Chuck D. Head
19-10-11, 11:25
Every year my companies Corporate "suggests" that the management team donate to this or that around the holidays. This year one of the this or thats is a Santa Store put on by local Lions Club to allow underpriviledged kids to pick out gifts to give their family. I saw this part of the communication and got a big smile on my face -

"Another item the Lions Club Santa Store is always short of is gifts for Fatherís. If you would like to donate a gift a child could give to their Father feel free to bring these with you to the 3rd Quarter Review meetings as well. These items should be new and unused. Some suggestions are shirts, hats, gloves, knives, tools, etc."

Just take a guess what I am gonna get the little tykes to give their dads?

miner2049er
20-10-11, 12:07
A bottle of Stetson.

Chuck D. Head
20-10-11, 01:29
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!! We have a winner! I will provide something else to go with each one also, but once I thought of it, I pretty much had to go with the Stetson.

SubaruBrat
20-10-11, 06:08
I just wish I could be there for the unboxing, it would be priceless.

"Yo, what the fuck this"

Chuck D. Head
20-10-11, 08:57
I am going to put five of these packages together and I know, statistically, that at least two of these dads will be forced by their spouse to actually wear the Stetson, when little Johnny says "Mommy, why doesn't daddy use the smell-good stuff that I gave him for christmas?" I have experienced this phenomonon many times in my parenting career; bucking the trend usually results in the withholding of various physical amenities that my wife feels that she somehow is the administrator of......

tcv
21-10-11, 04:40
Stetson Cologne --- Stetson FITS!

SubaruBrat
21-10-11, 04:42
bucking the trend usually results in the withholding of various physical amenities that my wife feels that she somehow is the administrator of......

AKA, your cock?