PDA

View Full Version : Salutations from Scotland

CyberAxe
14-10-11, 08:49
I've been playing retro games since before they were retro. (yeah hardcore! -_-) But seriously my preferred retro era is the age of DOS gaming that is my Golden Era, Though I do own the following consoles (Yes I'm listing the non Retro ones too for completeness sake)

NES, 2X N64 (PAL and RGB Modded NTSC), GameCube with GBP, Wii, Master System II (Really want a Model I), Megadrive 1, 3 or is it 4 MegaDrive 2's one NTSC modded, 2x Saturn, Dreamcast, 2x PS1, PSone, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Amiga 500, Amiga 1200, Atari 2600 Jr, Phillips G7000, GB (Original Grey and a Yellow one with a missing screen cover), GBC Pokemon Edition, GBA, GBA SP, NDS, NDS Lite, 3DS, PSP, GP2X Wiz, GameGear, TV-Boy, iPhone (It has Katamari so it counts), and a half built MAME cab from 2003/4 that I may one day finish. I did have a SNES but the video chip died.

Started listening to retro Gameing Roundup back in like November I think though i for some reason got a bit behind form February onwards and am in the middle of catching up currently on 030 (who the hells idea was it to put this annoying can't wait for the weekend pop music! makes me want to pop the singer in the mouth with a damned knuckle duster!!)

Was glad to see Hardware Flashback and the SoCalMike from Chasing the Chuckwagon (I won a couple of the prizes on that) which I first heard of through Retro Gaming Radio also curious to know if UKMike is Weebl of Weebl's stuff as I'm sure I heard the character he does at the end's (name escapes me at the moment) on Weebl's stuff and he has the same accent.

GameGavel
14-10-11, 08:52
Hey CyberAxe -

Welcome to the forums. Glad you are enjoying the podcast, and hope to see you around here often :)

Burgertime
14-10-11, 09:05
Great to see you made it to the forums. Welcome to the community!

miner2049er
14-10-11, 09:55
who the hells idea was it to put this annoying can't wait for the weekend pop music!

Scott!

also curious to know if UKMike is Weebl of Weebl's stuff as I'm sure I heard the character he does at the end's (name escapes me at the moment) on Weebl's stuff and he has the same accent.

No. I am me, and to the best of my knowledge nobody else is.

kynrek
16-10-11, 02:34
Welcome! By the way, what the hell is a Phillips G7000?

CyberAxe
17-10-11, 12:36
Thanks for the welcome guys and this is a Phillips G7000 aka VideoPac computer

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14655883/Photo%2017-10-2011%2012%2019%2043%20PM%20%28HDR%29.jpg