PDA

View Full Version : I'm skipping work on 11-11-11!

Mr Johnson
04-10-11, 01:29
I can't friggin' wait for Skyrim to come out! Anyone else?

Dhalamar
04-10-11, 03:18
I'm kind of indifferent. But I've always made it plainly known that RPGs really aren't my thing. heh

Mr Johnson
04-10-11, 03:30
Yeah I'm an RPG fan but I'm very selective about it. My two favorite games are Fallout3 and Oblivion, but other than those I don't play much RPG. Fortunately there was plenty of content to keep me content ;^)

Dhalamar
04-10-11, 04:30
I'll treat it like Oblivion and Fallout 3 ... when the price inevitably plummets I'll snag it out of curiosity. heh

Turbo2Xs
03-12-11, 08:45
I plan on getting it when I get back. And the MOD community has had time to play around with it. Properly modded, Bethesda games are amazingly good.

Mr Johnson
03-12-11, 03:09
I'm finding it to be a nearly perfect game right out of the box (there are glitches of course but no game breakers for me) I have well over a hundred hours into it and still there's so much more to do and see. It's a masterpiece. I'm kind of hoping it will be a while before I see any DLC for it because I don't need the distraction just yet ;^)

But yeah I'm sure there will be some really good mods coming. Kudos to Bethesda for supporting them.