PDA

View Full Version : Get your Ambassador Games!

GameGavel
03-09-11, 06:20
I just picked mine up. Loving Balloon Fight!

SepticLemon
04-09-11, 01:48
I got them, but Mike, is it me or does Super Mario Bros feel hokey emulation wise? Like the controls, it feels like I have to "Work" the controls more, as if Mario feels "heavy". It's hard to explain, but these don't feel like they're emulated well.

That and the curse of crappy upscaling with no native video support like in the GameBoy Virtual console games.

GameGavel
04-09-11, 02:35
I really didn't notice anything weird about SMB? I have played a bit of each of the games and think they feel like they did back in the day. Although I didn't play alot of NES back then. I have been playing DKJr and Balloon Fight more than anything. And I am trying to get into the Zelda's as I never played them much back then.

Burgertime
04-09-11, 09:07
I'm been playing my way through Zelda II. People seem to hate that game, but it's one of my favorite Zelda games.

GameGavel
18-12-11, 10:02
The second set of Ambassador games are now available. Some great GBA titles in this lot. Dang! Get'em Now!

F-Zero Maximum Velocity

Super Mario Advance: Yoshi's Island

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Mario Kart Advance

Mario vs. Donkey Kong

Metroid Fusion

Wario Land 4

Wario Ware, Inc. Mega Microgame$

tomtom2play
07-02-12, 11:49
The second set of Ambassador games are now available. Some great GBA titles in this lot. Dang! Get'em Now!

F-Zero Maximum Velocity

Super Mario Advance: Yoshi's Island

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Mario Kart Advance

Mario vs. Donkey Kong

Metroid Fusion

Wario Land 4

Wario Ware, Inc. Mega Microgame$

I am loving them, but, I wish it had been Metroid Zero Mission instead.