PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Robin Hood's County - UK, Nottingham

Darkwood.killers
27-05-11, 11:18
Hi all...

My name is Ben, im new to the idea of forums however ive been listening to RGR for about three months and back tracked around 10 epiodes.
I love RGR, especially the Tech Specials and Top Tens.
My ideal job would be to buy/sell/build and market my own real original arcade cabinets. after buying one i was addicted and ended up with three!" i loved restoring the cabs but due to space they had to go. since then i have been designing my own cabs and plan to build one in the future.

my console of choice would be Sega Megadrive and i own (and play) sega saturn, megadrive, master system 2, nes, snes, N64, PS3 and i own an xbox but dont care to play it much.

i just got an atari 7800 from ebay but it hasnt arrived yet.

thats about it for me, im happy to chat to people who know lots about retro games.

Ben

GameGavel
28-05-11, 12:20
Hey Ben,

So Cal here. Welcome to the show and glad to have you in our forums. Hope you decide to stick around and become a regular here. We do have the best forums around, by the way :) I hope you continue enjoying our show and if we get to the UK next year for an expo, I hope you can make it. Hope your year is a good one so far and blesses you with some great new gaming memories. See you around!

Hi all...

My name is Ben, im new to the idea of forums however ive been listening to RGR for about three months and back tracked around 10 epiodes.
I love RGR, especially the Tech Specials and Top Tens.
My ideal job would be to buy/sell/build and market my own real original arcade cabinets. after buying one i was addicted and ended up with three!" i loved restoring the cabs but due to space they had to go. since then i have been designing my own cabs and plan to build one in the future.

my console of choice would be Sega Megadrive and i own (and play) sega saturn, megadrive, master system 2, nes, snes, N64, PS3 and i own an xbox but dont care to play it much.

i just got an atari 7800 from ebay but it hasnt arrived yet.

thats about it for me, im happy to chat to people who know lots about retro games.

Ben

SubaruBrat
28-05-11, 01:50
I can't wait to get back to the UK, It has been about 3 years or so since I was there and that is to far between visits.

Darkwood.killers
28-05-11, 01:07
I would like to attending a UK RGR event, ive not yet been to a gaming festival but will hopefully learn about them from UK Mike and the RGR team on the Forums and podcast. thankyou for the posative welcome.