PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Manchester, UK

nmsis1985
08-04-11, 09:00
Well actually, from Hyde on the outskirts of Greater Manchester. You know it, home to Hindley & Brady and Doc Shipman. And of course me, except I do most my killing on the amiga. Haha.

Started listening the podcast a couple of month ago after stumbling across it and have to say I'm loving it.

As to the systems I am interested in, I grew up playing away on the spectrum and c64 before getting a master system for christmas way back when.. I then moved across to my favourite machine, the amiga ( a 500 at the time, but recently reliving those days on a 1200) and the Mega Drive around the same time.

I've recent years I have been playing away with anything I could get my hands on. Especially the 8 bit and 16 bit consoles, though do have to admit I am still loving the N64.

Thanks

miner2049er
08-04-11, 09:29
You do live in the murder capital of the country don't you LOL.

Welcome aboard.

GameGavel
08-04-11, 09:42
Welcome to the forums and glad to have you as a listener. I think UK Mike interviewed you while recording his trip to Manchester in one of his British Hours :)

Which episode was that UK?

miner2049er
08-04-11, 11:05
Haha! September 2010

nmsis1985
09-04-11, 11:05
Cheers for that SoCal and UK. Yeah, the British Hour segment was a pretty accurate portrayal of Manchester. But you forgot to mention the tracksuits and the pants tucked in socks scallies out there who wait about on every street corner just so the can flash their sisters pink socks off to you. Fun times, haha.

'Anyways r kids, ur show is fuckin hip man. It's twisting my melons man'