PDA

View Full Version : New 3DS Owner

GameGavel
27-03-11, 03:49
Well, even though I pre-ordered from GameStop I couldn't help but try to get my hands on one before 9:00AM and my wife wanted one anyway so hitup Walmart at 7:00 AM. I was the only one there and saw them crack open the boxes. This location received a dozen of each color, black and aqua. Games includeded Steel Diver x 4, Street Figheter x 8, Bust A Move x 1, Pilotwings x 8, Lego Star Wars x 6. They already had Madden and Ridge Racer in their display case from an earlier release date.

So I picked up the aqua system for my wife and games - Bust A Move (could be a short print), Pilot WIngs, Steel Diver and Street Fighter.

Now to crack all this open and have some fun!

Chris
27-03-11, 04:14
Congrats SoCal! My friend number is: 3695-0024-6776

GameGavel
27-03-11, 04:25
Congrats SoCal! My friend number is: 3695-0024-6776

Cool. I will show mine after I pick mine up from GS. I am going to start a subthread for Friend #'s.

SubaruBrat
29-03-11, 01:00
Mine showed up today the day after release when it wasn't due officially until Wed, Amazon also sent a $25 game credit so not too bad. The AR games are a jaw dropper.

GameGavel
29-03-11, 01:13
I haven't even un packed those cards yet. What are they?

SubaruBrat
29-03-11, 03:10
Your kidding right. I just watched a stack of papers on my desk melt and turn into a river of lava with a mini-golf course on it. This thing turns your world into Hunter S. Thompson land. Play it right away, just lay the card on something interesting.

BydoEmpire73
29-03-11, 09:19
Your kidding right. I just watched a stack of papers on my desk melt and turn into a river of lava with a mini-golf course on it. This thing turns your world into Hunter S. Thompson land. Play it right away, just lay the card on something interesting.That sounds cool!