PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Planet Funkotron

TimeWarpGamer
14-03-11, 02:08
Howdy,

I've been listening for about six months or so, and you've easily got one of the best retro gaming podcasts on the Netódefinitely the one with the longest length for episodes, haha. Every time I listen, I think of at least a dozen new comments and features I want to add to my own site.

My favorite video game era is from the NES release in 1985 to the end of the SNES vs. Genesis console war in the late 1990s. So, you can never have too much coverage on that time period (hint, hint).

Have a good one, and keep up the awesome work!

SubaruBrat
14-03-11, 02:47
Welcome to the show, you showed up just in time for our Genesis top ten this month. Nice site by the way. We have a listener media area where you can create a thread and ask one of us to sticky it, you can post updates and announcements there. We like to help promote our listener's work where we can.

GameGavel
14-03-11, 02:59
Welcome to the forums and nice site btw. I hope you will become a regular here. The more the better :)

Leathco
14-03-11, 06:14
Genesis top ten? Gotta have Misunderstanding in the top three, Phil Collins did awesome work on it.

Oh wait.....wrong Genesis......(tons of good Shoot em ups on Segas system though, and don't forget the Splatterhouse games!)

TimeWarpGamer
16-03-11, 04:16
Leathco, haha. Good one.

She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah
She reaches in, and grabs right hold of your heart

The first CD I had was The Police: Singles, but the most memorable tape I ever owned was definitely Genesis: Invisible Touch. I even got my best friend hooked, and he would later introduce me to Green Day and The Pixies.

TimeWarpGamer
16-03-11, 04:23
Welcome to the show, you showed up just in time for our Genesis top ten this month. Nice site by the way. We have a listener media area where you can create a thread and ask one of us to sticky it, you can post updates and announcements there. We like to help promote our listener's work where we can.

Alright, I only just figured out the "Reply With Quote" option. Forum buttons and whatnot have never been my strong suit. I'd be delighted to assist with the Genesis top ten, even though I'll probably lose sleep over limited recommendations for this console to just 10. Thanks!