PDA

View Full Version : Angry Video Game Nerd

seanyboyuk
14-10-10, 01:57
Some of you if not all of you have gotta heard of the Angry Video Game Nerd?!

I have been a fan of his videos since day one! His retro reviews on crap video games are just so funny but very true and right to the point!

Would recommend anybody check him out, im sure you will find yourself watching every episode:
http://www.cinemassacre.com/category/avgn/

My fav is the ghostbusters review! Classic!

He deserves a mention on the next show me thinks!!!!

miner2049er
14-10-10, 02:25
I thought we mentioned in News a couple of shows ago.

Dhalamar
14-10-10, 02:59
I thought we mentioned in News a couple of shows ago. Yeah, he's been mentioned. I think Scott talked a little bit about the episode where the shitty accessories come to life and attack the nerd. :)

Leathco
14-10-10, 07:42
Good guy. Though I'll admit some of the games he reviews aren't really crap.

Gordon Bennett
15-10-10, 12:39
He's far too NES-fixated for my tastes, but his videos are well-done and enjoyable. The people behind them clearly do know how to make a film properly. His various swearing angry game reviewer imitators, not so much.

seanyboyuk
15-10-10, 12:52
Yer its good to always see a good effort put into an episode. The power glove episode is one of his best! Im sure he will do another good haloween episode again!

Burgertime
15-10-10, 04:38
James (the guy who plays the Nerd) is actually a bit quiet in real life. The swearing off the wall attitude is mostly the character he plays. I love how yes, some games he plays aren't that bad, but he can really spin the hate on that game enough to make it sound bad. You could twist around facts and pick certain clips to make Ocarina of Time sound/look worse than Superman 64.

His latest video was a look back at Castlevania 2 and 3. He's got Super Castlevania 4 coming soon for Halloween.

SubaruBrat
15-10-10, 04:56
I think Scott talked a little bit about the episode where the shitty accessories come to life and attack the nerd

Yeah, the one where the Odessey gun gives him a but stroke. If he is that angry then cool, but if he is acting then he might be on the order of Seth Green.