PDA

View Full Version : MULE tournament Wed night

SubaruBrat
11-08-10, 03:47
Who is in, planetmule.com play the classic strategy game with us. Lets say Wed at 10PM wed night Eastern time, 7pm pacific and and all points other places. First four players (3 really as I am in) to post are in for the game.

Turbo2Xs
11-08-10, 04:14
Love to but I haven't played MULE since 1987 and barely remember how. Planetmule.com intrigues me tho...

SubaruBrat
11-08-10, 04:16
Get your ass in there and man up, plus you will likely beat us....

Turbo2Xs
11-08-10, 04:18
Well, only 'cause you said "man up" :D

Still, really doubt I'll win until I remember how to play the game again!

Turbo2Xs
11-08-10, 04:25
User name on Planetmule is... wait for it... "Turbo", I'm a Spheriod and watching the Instructional Video (http://www.planetmule.com/instruction-video).

GameGavel
11-08-10, 05:55
coount me in.

retroshaun
11-08-10, 07:15
I won't be home in time but maybe next time... next week perhaps?

SubaruBrat
11-08-10, 07:39
We should, and make it regular as well. Also, whoever is playing to night we will do a skype conference, socal and I will be on if you want to join in just PM me or post here your skype ID. It is free and it works.

retroshaun
11-08-10, 08:58
Oh man I really want in! Even though I suck, it will be worth it for the banter. Next week :)

SubaruBrat
11-08-10, 10:35
So far it is me, socal, and turbo, one slot open.

Leathco
11-08-10, 11:01
I'd join now if I wasn't cooking dinner and washing dishes.

Is this the setup for another Drunken Mule special?

GameGavel
11-08-10, 11:55
I'd join now if I wasn't cooking dinner and washing dishes.

Is this the setup for another Drunken Mule special?

Are you going to try and join the game? 10 Eastern, 7 Pacific. Need one more person :) Hope you can swing it.

SubaruBrat
12-08-10, 12:17
Drinking always acceptable, we are starting as socal said later tonight so you should be able to jump in as long as you reserve your slot. Post your mule name here and post or PM your skype ID.

GameGavel
12-08-10, 02:58
Hey check out ustream and watch me playing Mule against Turbo and Scott
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/retrogamingroundup

Leathco
12-08-10, 03:25
Sorry, couldn't make it. Downloadedthe client but ubuntu is fighting me on the install of the Linux version. Windows version glitchy in WINE emulator. I'll have to try it on my netbook tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't make it....

Btw I'm new to mule....only played the nes version.

TheAlien
12-08-10, 04:14
Turbo2Xs asked me to log in and apologize for not being here. His innerwebbing is in fail mode. So, he was not being an "ass" missing the "mule". :)

Turbo2Xs
12-08-10, 12:45
Thanks Alien.

Anyway, like he said, ever since I moved into the new digs I've been having intermittent interweb problems [ :HOURS: ] that seem to be related to my modems standby mode and frequent power outages. According to tech support, my modem was showing 'stuck' in standby and the only thing I can think of is that I tend to put the modem to sleep with the computer... dunno.

Anyway, sorry that I missed out but hopefully you guys will play again soon! :BEER:

SubaruBrat
12-08-10, 04:35
We will, Dhalamar showed up and we had a great time, I will post a date for the next one in a few days.

teknohed
12-08-10, 05:22
That's sweet! Sorry I missed out I was playing Star Craft 2 with my Dad, brother and sister in law. Family game night had to win out over classic game night.