PDA

View Full Version : Raiden Fighter Aces! Hell yeah!

SepticLemon
07-08-10, 07:50
Heh, as you might tell, I'm a bit of a sh'ump fan. And today I discovered that Raiden Fighter Aces is going to get a European release! (10/Sept) Hurrah! Conciderring that the US version, for whatever reason received a region lock!

http://thehut.pantherssl.com/productimg/0/600/600/71/10235771-1281010872-103000.jpg

Anyway, before I go on more about how much I like Sh'umps, do anyone else over the pond like this game? Personally I've never played the Raiden games befores, however looking at videos on Youtube they look pretty good. And I've heard that there's a mega hard achievement on the 360 game where only about 7 or 8 people around the world only have!

Anyways, I like to hear your thoughts on this...

PS. I noticed in that pic, there's a logo for Tradewest!? They still exist? lol

black flag nc
11-08-10, 01:05
One of the first 360 games I bought. Got 3 great shmups for $15. I wish North America and Europe got more stuff like this.

Duke.Togo
11-08-10, 03:00
Last Raiden game I played was Raiden III. I don't even recall seeing this one before, might have to check it out.

SepticLemon
11-08-10, 10:49
Last Raiden game I played was Raiden III. I don't even recall seeing this one before, might have to check it out.

Well there's Raiden IV on the 360 though from what I've seen in Reviews it's only been getting average scores, such as 6-7/10

Aces on the other hand has got slightly better scores than IV, but I think that's got to do with Aces being a 3-in-1 game rather than actually being better.