PDA

View Full Version : New arrival

F-zero
23-02-10, 07:43
Starting listening to RGR last year, i think i found it pretty early on, around episode 2.
Totally love the show and just wanted to say hello.
The only thing i'm annoyed at is UK Mikes tour of the UK, he went to Southern Ireland rather than Northern Ireland(where i'm from)
Aren't we good enough to slag of Mike? :)

Geoff.

miner2049er
23-02-10, 07:50
Starting listening to RGR last year, i think i found it pretty early on, around episode 2.
Totally love the show and just wanted to say hello.
The only thing i'm annoyed at is UK Mikes tour of the UK, he went to Southern Ireland rather than Northern Ireland(where i'm from)
Aren't we good enough to slag of Mike? :)

Geoff.

Nice to see you, to see you, nice.

Nobody is above a good slagging, as you will discover when we hit the USA later this year. The North is the only part of Ireland I've been to ironically.

I mean, it's ironic I've only been there, not that I went there ironically ..................

GameGavel
23-02-10, 08:04
Welcome to the forums and thanks for listening. It's always great to see a new listener register and contribute. Hope to see you around here often! :PH

leathco
23-02-10, 08:56
Welcome aboard! There's a ton of cool stuff here. Don't forget to check out gamegavel if you haven't!

F-zero
23-02-10, 09:03
Thanks guys, i should have signed up age's ago but i'll do my best to make up for it.
Will check out gamegavel (i need some more nes games) and i look forward to your tour of america 49er, will you be able top top the channel islands episode though? haha loved that one.

SubaruBrat
24-02-10, 01:37
The reason we mention the forums so much is that we draw allot of material and ideas from our listeners. We don't make money on memberships or anything like that, it just helps the show grow and improve when our listeners get involved. Thanks for joining!

miner2049er
24-02-10, 10:20
will you be able top top the channel islands episode though? haha loved that one.

Fo shizzle! ;)

Gordon Bennett
24-02-10, 11:20
The attention is nice. I'm still waiting on a good slagging off of Scotland.

It shouldn't be difficult to find material.

miner2049er
24-02-10, 11:36
The attention is nice. I'm still waiting on a good slagging off of Scotland.

Been there, done that.

http://www.retrogamingroundup.com/shownotes/2009/roundup006_2009.07.htm

Gordon Bennett
25-02-10, 12:08
Been there, done that.

http://www.retrogamingroundup.com/shownotes/2009/roundup006_2009.07.htm

I must have missed that one somehow. The contents don't sound familiar. Downloading now - it's like a new show mid-month, and I get to hear the piss taken out of sunny Scotland.

Nice.

Gordon Bennett
25-02-10, 03:20
I enjoyed that!