PDA

View Full Version : Hello all - New listener

Edwards80
18-12-09, 05:47
How do.

I just discovered the podcast via iTunes. I'm 2/3 of the way through my 1st episode. I thought 5 hours would be far too long but I have enjoyed every minute of it. Going to have to work my way through the rest now!

As a massive added bonus, in your "top ten hand held" roundup. You mentioned the GBA version of QWAK. I owned the original on Amiga and it remains one of my favorite games of all time.

I was unaware of the GBA version and went straight to the site to order it. As it turns out - I got the last one :) As a bonus, the cart I am getting has a couple of Tech demo's that Jamie developed but never published :) Can't wait. . . I'm bidding for a used GBA SP as we speak as I don't own one yet. Needed to add the GBA to my collection anyway!

Anyway. Great work with the podcast folks. And hello to all on the forum.

miner2049er
18-12-09, 06:10
Hey there, is that a typically English greeting you're using there? Where are you from?

Oh, and enjoy your christmas break catching up to the latest episode.

GameGavel
18-12-09, 06:53
Welcome to the forums and thanks for listening. You have A LOT to catch up on :) Hope to see you around here regularly.

Edwards80
18-12-09, 09:17
Hey there, is that a typically English greeting you're using there? Where are you from?

I'm from Stockport, near Manchester - not too far from yourself!

Good to see you are into GPL. Aside from retro games, I am a huge racing simulator fan. I have a triple monitor setup which is awesome for GPL! Tend spend more time in iRacing nowadays though.

miner2049er
18-12-09, 09:32
I'm from Stockport, near Manchester - not too far from yourself!

I won't hold that against you.

Good to see you are into GPL. Aside from retro games, I am a huge racing simulator fan. I have a triple monitor setup which is awesome for GPL! Tend spend more time in iRacing nowadays though.

Aah, moneybags eh? LOL.

Have you got GPL? Drop into UKGPL.com and join us for a race.

Edwards80
18-12-09, 11:24
lol. "surplus stock" from the office for the most part :) If I had a stash of moneybags it would be 3 32" LCD's and a motion sim rig =D

I might just revisit ukgpl soon!