PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe this is in my house

GameGavel
02-12-09, 04:00
I had to sell my Atari Video Pinball to make room for this, but I think it was worth it. This game is insane if you are a SW fan. Looks very sweet all lit up to:

http://www.chasingthechuckwagon.com/starwarstrilogy.jpg

SubaruBrat
02-12-09, 04:33
Nice, the big screen versions sell for less than the regular size due to their bulk and it is always tempting, nice score!

GameGavel
02-12-09, 04:46
Nice, the big screen versions sell for less than the regular size due to their bulk and it is always tempting, nice score!

Scott,

I've noticed if you pull back hard on the control stick while playing it resets the game. Not a big deal because you can play it just fine without that full range of motion, but still I am curious. What do you think?

SubaruBrat
02-12-09, 04:53
Whoof, that is a new one on me, I have a few ideas.... but I need to get you to do a few checks for me. Can we skype up soon? I am free now.

GameGavel
02-12-09, 04:54
I will shoot you a skype now.

retrocollect-2008
02-12-09, 10:18
Very Nice.....someday soon i'll get a set of green step ladders....

CinemaslaveJoe
03-12-09, 03:58
I didn't even know they made a smaller version of Star Wars Trilogy; I only know the HUGE sit-down version. This is a really fun game, and I'm sure it'll bring you a lot of joy. Another great find!

Have you resolved the "pulling down on the control stick" issue you mentioned earlier, SoCal?

-CSJ

nathanallan
05-12-09, 07:03
Mike, that is an awesome score, and as a Star Wars fan I now wanto to camp in your yard with my Giant Clone Wars Coloring Book (24 pages of giant sized coloring fun)!

Awesome score. About the reset problem, is the panel loose? Is there a reset button anywhere near the stick? Could it be shorting with something bending?

lately I have had a little bit of arcade exposure, those are things I have found can affect them.

Nathan

teknohed
21-01-10, 09:33
I'm with nathanallan that thing is a sweet score. I don't know where I'd have room for it, but if I came across one I'd be tempted.