PDA

View Full Version : Hello World!

ScottAwesome
27-10-09, 06:51
A big hello to the RGR community. I discovered this great podcast a couple months ago, and have now fully caught up on all the back episodes. SoCal was cool enough to give me a shoutout at the end of the October show. He made one small error recounting my story, namely that my name is Scott, and my best friend since I was seven is named Mike (we have been gaming together since the 2600), and I thought it was cool that everyone on the show is named Scott or Mike. Anyway, I look forward to meeting other RGR fans. Thanks!

GameGavel
27-10-09, 03:32
A big hello to the RGR community. I discovered this great podcast a couple months ago, and have now fully caught up on all the back episodes. SoCal was cool enough to give me a shoutout at the end of the October show. He made one small error recounting my story, namely that my name is Scott, and my best friend since I was seven is named Mike (we have been gaming together since the 2600), and I thought it was cool that everyone on the show is named Scott or Mike. Anyway, I look forward to meeting other RGR fans. Thanks!

Welcome to the RGRU Forums Mike, er, I mean Scott :) Glad you are enjoying the show and glad you decided to come and use the forums. We need more listeners in here :PH

ScottAwesome
27-10-09, 09:50
I will try to be a regular contributor, and I am working on converting a few friends to RGRU regular listeners. I am about to shoot SubaruBrat a tech question....:SM

CinemaslaveJoe
28-10-09, 12:39
Welcome! I've found these forums to be very friendly and engaging in my short time here. You'll have fun.

-CSJ

miner2049er
30-10-09, 10:53
I discovered this great podcast a couple months ago, and have now fully caught up on all the back episodes.

I once wrote to the author David Yallop (http://www.yallop.com/) when I had read all his books and I got a personal reply, so the least I could do is reply to you with congratulations LOL.