PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

Tan Coul
28-03-09, 07:14
Tân, 39, from Chester (about halfway between Liverpool and Llandudno for all you American-type chaps) here.

I guess I should take Miner2049er's side in the debates here, but as a long-time Spectrum owner and Man City fan this may not often be the case...

Gaming history in brief chronological order, from 1983:

ZX Spectrum 48
ZX Spectrum +2
Sega Mega Drive
Sony PlayStation
PC
Sega Dreamcast
X Box
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii
X Box 360

All-time favourite game: Galaxians (Arcade)

miner2049er
28-03-09, 08:54
as a long-time Spectrum owner and Man City fan this may not often be the case...

Ewww, I'm not sure which is worst. ;)

Turbo2Xs
08-04-09, 11:12
Tân, 39, from Chester (about halfway between Liverpool and Llandudno for all you American-type chaps) here.

You seem to be getting around various forums of late. What's the deal? And no, I'm not harrassing you, just curious and like a good story (as I like those that stick to One 'Name' - continuity is good ;))

:)

Tan Coul
26-04-09, 06:25
AFAIR the only gaming forums I'm active(ish) on are this one and the (equally) excellent Radio Ninty (www.radio-ninty.co.uk if I'm allowed to plug them here) - guess we just have similar tastes in podcasts... unless there's any I've forgotten?

Tan Coul
14-08-12, 12:42
Hmm, since it's been over two years since my last post I thought I'd better reintroduce myself :) Listened to every podcast inbetween, I'm just *that* lazy... but I'm hoping to get to Play Expo in October (figured if it's worth Scott scooching across the pond for I could probably hack a 50-minute drive...) and you good people are obviously the ones I'd want to share a game of pinball with...

Gordon Bennett
14-08-12, 10:01
Welcome! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one with both a passion for retro gaming and for football. I'm very pleased to have been mistaken.

focusrs
14-08-12, 12:42
Galaxians yea!!! my favorite to.

Tan Coul
14-08-12, 05:57
Welcome! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one with both a passion for retro gaming and for football. I'm very pleased to have been mistaken.

I do have a replica Celtic shirt from a few years ago, so I can also :E: your avatar pic...